New Exciting Ideas To Plan Your Menu For Next Year
After an indulgent festive period, customers are often reluctant to dine out during the start of the New Year. Operators must ensure to add exciting dishes to the menu in order to entice consumers to eat out of home. We have created these tasty and tempting menu ideas – inline with the predicted 2018 trends – for you to add to your menu to see increased footfall and sales at the start of the year. Tweet us pictures of your delicious Big Al’s inspired January menu items @bigalsuk.
Burgers are a must have on any menu, with the burger market totalling a whopping £3.28bn. Big Al’s recently launched Prime Burgers are extremely versatile, enabling operators to create a build to suit each and every customer’s taste buds. Consumers want to enjoy their food their way and with the trend of premiumisation continuing to gain traction, operators should offer choice on their menu. Create burger menus with a selection of sauces, salads, cheeses and toppings to get customers through the door. What’s more, add special builds to the menu to attract excitement – this Hawaiian Burger is perfect and will attract the now much more well-travelled diners:
1. Cook the Big Al’s Prime Burger as per the instructions
2. Top the base of a brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, and the burger and add a slice of mozzarella cheese
3. Add a slice of pineapple, chipotle peppers, and hot chilli flakes and serve
Diners now want to see innovative twists on traditional dishes. Tap into this trend and combine Big Al’s Pulled Pork with Macaroni and Cheese for a modern tweak on a classic. For a fun Italian flavoured Hot Dog, create a Pesto Dog – spread a blend of mayonnaise and pesto on a hot dog in a bun and top with fresh basil, chopped tomatoes and a sprinkle of grated Parmesan.
For those on the ‘New Year health kick’ this refreshing and revitalising Grilled Chicken salad with Avocado and Mango is perfect:
1. Place the Big Al’s Chicken Fillet on a microwavable plate, cover and cook as per the instructions. Allow to stand.
2. Chop half a mango and half an avocado and arrange on a bed of salad greens
3. Slice the cooled chicken and add to the salad
4. Drizzle with olive oil and soy sauce
5. Add a squeeze of lime juice and a grating of fresh ginger and serve
As well as these recipe ideas, tap into the ongoing breakfast trend with Big Al’s Breakfast Twists – ideal for busy consumers looking for a quick and easy morning solution. Additionally, while food is key, dining is no longer just about taste. Today’s and the future’s consumers are expecting the whole food experience to stimulate all of the senses and give an all-inclusive experience. Check out the range of Big Al’s branded food concepts