1. This Promotion is open only to Trade Customers of the Distributors of Big Al’s UK (TRADE CUSTOMER) and the clientele who purchase and consume their products (CONSUMER).
2. The Promotion is open to all Trade Customers and Consumers resident in the United Kingdom, aged over 18 excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or Distributors, their affiliated companies, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the Promotion.
3. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via website, email and social media.
5. Trade Customer entry to the Promotion and eligibility to receive a Free Pack of Big Al’s Fully Cooked Sausage Patty (incl. 40 servings) is strictly conditional on them to be one of the first 20 caterers to submit for the campaign.
6. To submit for the campaign, caterers have to fill in the form on Big Al’s Breakfast Matters website – www.bigalsfoodservice.co.uk/breakfast-matters The registration period will be until Friday, 10th September 2018. After this date, no further registrations to the campaign will be permitted.
7. Once the caterer has been registered for the campaign, they will get a confirmation email, where they will get further details about the campaign. Also, they will be able to download all digital assets through this email.
8. The prize for the first 20 caterers to submit for the Breakfast Matters campaign will get a Free Pack of Big Al’s Fully Cooked Sausage Patty (incl. 40 servings)*, and a printed POS pack which will be posted out.
9. For those who won’t get the 40 free serving Sausage Patties, they will get a free digital pack, which will be available to them, once they have registered for the campaign. This pack includes: POS, table toppers, digital screens and social media assets.
10. Incomplete entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted and the Promoter reserves the right to remove, edit or disqualify any entry, at their sole discretion, if for any reason, it is believed to be incongruent with these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received or for undelivered or delayed messages which were unable to be sent due to network coverage, technical failure or any other reason beyond its control. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet, accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act.
13. The Promoter does not warrant that any use of or access to the website will be uninterrupted by error or virus free nor will it have any liability for damage caused by hostile software which may infect an entrant’s equipment or property as a result of that participant using or browsing the website www.bigalsfoodservice.co.uk/breakfast-matters
14. If cheating, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) is suspected or affects the fairness and/or integrity of this Promotion, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this Promotion. This right is reserved whether the event is due to a human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Promotion, we reserve the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the Promotion.
15. Computer “hacking” is unlawful. If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Personal details that Entrant supplies during the application process will be processed by Big Al’s with appropriate confidentiality.
17. Big Al’s may use the personal details supplied for the following purposes: (i) to help manage and administer the Promotion and improve the way it is run; (ii) to help Big Al’s understand customer patterns; and (iii) where specific consent has been given, to provide a Trade Customer with relevant tailored offers by email, SMS, post or via a Big Al’s website.
18. Entrants can ‘opt out’ if they do not want to be contacted for some or all forms of direct marketing purposes from time to time (including by e-mail) with information about products, services and other related special offers.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The promoter is Kepak Group (company no IE377773) whose registered office is at is at Unit 3, Block 10 Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.